- Full-day: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Campers: $125
- Full day volunteer discount: 50% off for child or grandchild. See our Join Us and Serve page to get your discount code before registering your child.
- April 1 – Registration opens
- June 1 – Registration closes
- April 28 – 12:00 pm -1:00 pm. – All Volunteer Training meeting (lunch and childcare provided)
Steps to Register
- Choose two electives: one for the morning (a.m.) + one for the afternoon (p.m.)
- In order to receive a Volunteer Discount, you need to register yourself to serve first. You’ll receive a discount code in your email to use when registering your camper.
- If you have a friend/sibling request, you must register your child for the same elective at the same time as their friend’s registration (a.m. and p.m.). We will try our best to honor all requests.
- Grade school campers must be entering kindergarten through sixth grade, and register by the grade they are entering in Fall 2019.
- If you serve at High Five, you receive a discount for your children or grandchildren. Discount is 50% off for full day volunteers.
- You need to register yourself to serve first. Then you’ll receive a discount code in your email to use when registering your camper.
- Full-day campers may bring their own lunch packed in a clear zip-top bag with first and last name clearly marked.
- Water is available all the time.
- Allergy information should be noted at registration and check-in, if your child needs to eat in an allergy protected area.
- Campers choose electives by the grade they are entering in the Fall of 2019
A special thank you to the following restaurants for their donations!